Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday Month

You know that  obnoxious guy that, the moment it becomes just the month of their birthday, they start getting super excited about it?

They constantly remind you that yes, this is the month of their birth and yes, they are excited, and of course yes they just want to have fun and enjoy themselves because guess what IT'S THEIR FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY MONTH?
via

Uhhh, yeah, I'm that guy.

via

As of yesterday, it was my birthday month.

Tomorrow it will be my birthday week.

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but my birthday month is the most fabulous.

I mean who does not love July? It has all of the ingredients of the perfect birthday month.
via
via

No I will not try and get others to do outrageous things because it is my birthday month. No I won't talk about it all the time.  I will only use it to my advantage when I can, but not all of the time. I wouldn't want people to think I'm abusing it.

I promise I will only use my birthday month to my benefit when absolutely necessary. Some situations where this may be applicable:
-Choices for dinner.
-What movies to rent/go see.
-Whether I should get that shirt I've really wanted ever since I saw it. 5 seconds ago.
-Second dessert.
-Having to take the dog out to pee.
-What fruit we get for groceries this week.
- The weather. That's right, I get a say in the weather this month. Because I said so.
- Making a decision on whether we watch the history channel or Jon and Kate plus 8 reruns. (They were so cute when they were like 2, and before Maddy screamed for half of the episode and Kate got Lipo. )

So don't hate me because it's my birthday month, embrace it.

And send me a gift. I promise to cybershare my cake over the internet with you.

If that doesn't work out, I'll at least take a picture of it and post it here for you to look at.

via



You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, do NOT worry! I am totally THAT GUY too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH! Celebrate to your heart's content :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on board with the birthday month too! I'm a July baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO that crazy birthday person too! Enjoy your month!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments they're just fabulous!
Enable your email please so I can get back to you!