1. I love that I ate this overly delicious salad for dinner last night:
![]() |
| Don't ask me for the recipe. I kinda just closed my eyes, opened the fridge and then threw stuff in... |
2. I love that I finally got around to rearranging some things up in this hizouse/blog. If you look above I have fancy tabs. Well not as fancy as ones that I've seen around on the blogosphere, but I made them. Therefore: FANCYPANTS.
I have created a page for my about me that used to be a blog post, but I've turned into a separate page. I also made a page where I listed all of my favorite blogs. This ended up taking me an hour because I started out in "compose" mode, not "edit html" mode. Literally failblog. I'm excited for my favorite blog list to have it's own page but wish more of my favorite blogs had buttons because they are so purdy.
So feel free and browse through the blogs I just love and maybe you'll like them too! With that said, I am always looking for new blogs, so if you think I'll like ya, leave a comment here and I shall check you out Black Eyed Peas style!
3. I love that I have not updated the contact tab yet even though it will take 5 seconds. The picture of Bruin that I have there is just way too funny to take down. I laugh literally everytime I see it. I'll update it soon. Promise. Until then, Bruin will be belting the tunes. Click on it. Promise you won't be disappointed.
4. I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago as some of you may know. I obviously can't, like, "see" any physical results yet because it's only been a couple of weeks. But, I do feel stronger, which I love. I'm starting to feel like an athlete again, which is so nice. My muscles feel stronger when I'm doing household tasks or going for a walk. Pretty cool stuff. And lately going to the gym has been not only a nice physical stress reliever, but the fact that it is air conditioned is heaven.
It's been between 70 and 80 degrees here the past week. (Today is in the upper 60s/lower 70s THANK BABY JESUS.) And since I'm from Maine and it's winter about half of the year here, I will not be able to handle that kind of weather until August when it starts going away. It takes me a while to acclamate. So the fact that where I exercise is cool on those hot days is the best feeling ever and motivational.
As if that scary yellow hand on the wall of the gym coming and finding me at my house if I don't go work out isn't motivational enough I guess.
5. I love that my nails are now purple. No, I am not dying from hypothermia or strangling my fingers to death. I painted them this lovely color while on the couch watching
![]() |
| Deuces |
But I promise they're purple and magical.
I can't wait for all of the 6 year old girls to compliment me and all of the elderly women to give me dirty looks as I hand out custard through the window today at work.
6. When Dave was at work last night I watched Up for the 5th time.
Don't worry, I loved it just as much as the first 4 times, and yes I still got choked up at the beginning.
ADORBS.
That's it for today. Happy Wednesday everyone and thanks for stopping by!





Thanks for adding me to you blog list Trish. :) I need to make some changes on my blog as well but have been too lazy. Considering I am unemployed right now I should proooobably look in to that.
ReplyDeleteUP is one of our favorite movies. I still cry every time I watch it!
ReplyDeleteoooh fudgsicles!! yum I haven't had those in forever!
ReplyDeleteand i love your about me page! :)
Thanks ladies. Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteHey, just came across your blog and i really like it. I like that you are in pursuit of happiness as i am too. Check out my blog http://emmyel.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete