Don't worry, no animal was hurt in the making of this post.
Only his dignity.
Well, not quite yet. Just don't give him him a mirror.
My dog sheds to no end, it's out of this world. My carpet lightens up over the week.
So as I stood on our deck brushing my little white furfest, I realized that a lot of the hair came from his hind legs. You know that long fur right on the back of the thighs, underneath the tail?
And because I use my best thinking at 5 PM on Friday afternoons, I figured, "Hey, Why don't I just trim it down a little."
I got some scissors from the office. Bruin stood still. I snipped around.
It was too sharp, the cuts weren't even.
I tried to thin it out so it would be even.
Result?
You can't really tell in these pictures, but if you were to look in real life it would feel real awkward.
Then again, if you're staring at a dog's butt maybe you should feel awkward.
Um I guess the bright side would be that because he sheds so much he'll grow it back pretty quickly?
Right?


OMG, poor Bruin! Does it make me a bad person to laugh at his, ahem, hair cut? :) I'm sure it'll grow back soon! Or so I hope! hee hee! You're lucky he stood so still! Roxy would have run under the couch at the first sound of a snip!
ReplyDeleteLaughing is not only allowable but expected. Just don't tell him why, or let him know it's because you think he's hilarious or something like that...
ReplyDelete