I just have finished the first few renovations on my blog.
And it just so happens that it involved glitter.
Lots of glitter.
With that said, if you have a button of mine on your little bloggy make sure to grab my new one on the left. And all of you who didn't have one in the first place? Well I guess you can grab it too!
As well as the revamp in look, like I said in my last post, there's a different name.
See, what you're going to get here is a little glimpse of the fact that while things make look put together from the outside (career, husband, family, friends, awesome adventures, and cutest pets in the world) it's not happily ever after. First off, I'm not and never will be a princess. Second, it's not done, so none of that ever after. Pretty much, my life is not a fairytale that is over.
It's real, it's imperfect, and it's often super awkward.
So there's that.
Now I'm not totally always up for all things girly, so I understand if people are impartial to glitter.
But after working with my new design all day, I found that I had one of my favorite songs, (which happens to be about glitter) stuck in my head.
If you've heard this song before then you know what I mean when I say it makes you feel just a bit lighter when you're done listening.
And if you haven't heard this song before, mayyyyybe it might just change your thoughts on glitter. Maybe even make you want to throw it in the air?
Or maybe just decorate your blog like mine. :)
Ohhhhh and the fact that P!NK is crazy awesome in this performance at both singing and trapeeze work at the same time is also fantastic.
I love the new look! And I'm always a lover of glitter. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there that enjoys some glitter here and there!
Delete