Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday night is always a little sad, and my weekend in photos.

I'm one of those people who's always like, "You know I'm going to leave my weekend open and get stuff done." on Friday afternoon
I'm also one of those people who's always like, "Oh I did  a lot of stuff over the weekend. But not the stuff I originally planned to," at 9 PM on Sunday night.

Fortunately, I have pictures to show for it, so I mean that's good right?
My dad recently found the 35mm film Cannon that he bought in the 90s, and I also used my senior year in high school for photography class. It was in a bin.

Because when you move out to go to college, everything of yours goes into bins.

So recently my dad was digging through one of my bins, and he found the camera. I immediately grabbed it and went to Walmart for some film. I've had it now for about a month, and I've been taking photos whenever I think to purchase the film and bring the camera. I'm still working on taking photos on the manual setting and getting control over the shutter, focus, aperture, etc. I'm in no way close to being as good as I'd like to be.

With that said, I'd like to share with you my weekend in photos. Maybe it can be a regular thing?

Lax Bros
Dave's little brother had a lacrosse game in my hometown. So my parents and his parents met up to watch the game together.

If you don't like pictures of cute white dogs, this blog isn't for you.
Bruin struggled with why he couldn't join the game. But he enjoyed it anyway.
The Turf. My hometown if beautiful, I know.
It was a tie. They were good sports.

We stayed the night at my Parent's house. Bruin ate food with his best friend Molly.
Sharing.
Bringing spring cleaning to a whole new level, my dad gave Dave 2 shirts, 4 Jackets, and a pair of boots. All of which he accepted.
Didn't let in enough light. Sorry.
We drove to a small mountain.
Winding Road
We hiked with Friends.
Good friends.
We posed at the top.
Our little Family
And Bruin practiced his climbing skillzzz.
The face of pure happiness.

Did I get everything I wanted to done this weekend?

No.

But did I enjoy the view, and my time?
You know it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the last picture, especially the blue sky. I'm the same way, I've been trying to get my spring cleaning at least started for the last 4 weeks. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments they're just fabulous!
Enable your email please so I can get back to you!